Apply NOW to register as a Buyer!
IHAM 2019, Nashville, is shaping up to possibly be the largest volume hemp biomass sales event ever! As a buyer, you will have the opportunity to examine product and match up to your printed auction manual before the auction begins. You’ll be able to compare many varieties and grades of quality from farmers far and wide, all in one place! This should be a buyer’s dream, and seats are limited, so sign up today! Only registered buyers will be allowed onto the auction floor.
NO BUYER FEES! Only 2% premium and a $10 processing fee.
Apply NOW to register as a Seller!
Early-bird registration has been extended and there is still great opportunity to participate at IHAM 2019. We want to accommodate all Sellers/Growers, but priority will be given in order of application and registration. Registration is as easy as 1, 2, 3. And it is necessary. Please register early as applications are accepted on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Sellers who have sold their product will be paid before the product is permitted to leave the site
- Sellers must submit a check for the total amount of the reserve cost when the product is checked in. That check will be held until after the seller’s transaction is complete. If the seller’s product does sell above the reserve price, the check will be returned to the seller.
- If the seller’s product does not sell, but is held in reserve, SHM will apply that check to pay the reserve charge.
- While sellers will not be allowed not the auction floor, sellers will be able to observe the auction, live, from the arena seating area. All will be in open view.
Click HERE to purchase super-sacks.
Click HERE for help on shipping.
Apply NOW to register as a Vendor!
More than 100 units are allocated for sale. Spaces are offered in 10’X10’ and 6’X10’ units. Larger, premium positions on the buyer floor are available for various sponsors. Commit today and plan to reach eager consumers and holiday shoppers at the IHAM 2019 Holiday CBD Market.
Investment levels for all types of Sponsors are available NOW!
The sheer magnitude of IHAM Nashville makes room for many prime sponsorships. Qualified sponsors are organizations or individuals who want to reach industry influencers and the public at larger and help showcase an industry first, collaborating on efforts to raise visibility online, in print, during broadcasts, as well as with elected officials and regulators federally and across the United States. Be known as one of the best of the best. Join the IHAM line-up today!
Three-day passes are on sale NOW! Don’t pay more for holiday gifts and stocking stuffers… get tickets now. Early-bird sales end November 11, 2019.
One of the most value-based tickets available allowing in-and-out access for three days. Tickets allow access to top vendors of hemp and CBD products selling below manufacturer’s suggested retail prices (MSRP).
Ticket prices are USD $15.00 for adults (18 years and older), and USD $10.00 for youth (13-17 years of age with adults). All ticket prices include service charges and transaction fees, but sales tax will apply.
* SHM will process auction lots to verify each meets minimum requirements to qualify for the International Hemp Auction and Market (IHAM), but neither the company nor the auction can or will assume responsibility for guaranteeing product claims presented by each seller. Each lot will need to be accompanied by Certificates of Analysis (COAs), high-resolution images, as well as other specifications defined in final registration packets.
† Moving live hemp plants (seedlings, clones, or mothers) requires movement permit(s) from the Tennessee Department of Agriculture and from any state or territory through which these items are transported. Additional permitting may be necessary depending upon the state(s), other than Tennessee, through which viable plant material may be moved. Buyers and sellers are fully responsible for compliance with all federal and state regulations. International Hemp Auction and Market (IHAM), nor its owner Southern Hemp Marketplace, LLC, nor any related agents or agencies accept responsibility for compliance with state or federal law by event clients.
© Southern Hemp Marketplace, LLC.
International Hemp Auction and Market (IHAM) is owned and operated by
Southern Hemp Marketplace, LLC